Clement at The Building Awards 2016
The Clement Windows Group are thrilled to be sponsoring the Small Project of the Year (up to £5m) category at this year’s Building Awards 2016, which will take place at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on 8th November.
The Building Awards has long been recognised as the most prestigious networking event in the built environment calendar and this year’s 22nd edition promises to be the biggest yet. As manufacturers of a pioneering range of steel windows, doors and screens, Clement work with architects, construction companies and planning officers across a variety of construction projects where sustainability, innovation and team work are vital to the success of the project. We are proud to support the Small Project of the Year award which celebrates the values that we esteem.
The Small Project of the Year category is open to all members of a project team for a project completed in the UK between January 2015 and March 2016 with a construction value of up to £5m. The award is open to all types of construction firms and schemes will be judged on design, sustainability, innovation, construction performance and procurement and team work with the client.
The winner of the Small Project of the Year prize last year was Vaudeville Court in Islington, an “outstanding” development by Levitt Bernstein. This year there are ten nominees in the category:
- 32 Cleveland Street – Make Architects
- Drawing Studio at Arts University Bournemouth – Morgan Sindall
- Hitchin Square, LB Tower Hamlets – PRP
- Le Petit Fort – Hudson Architects
- London Bridge Staircase – bere:architects
- Mellor Primary School – Sarah Wigglesworth Architects
- Richmond Adult Community College – Duggan Morris Architects
- Shaftesbury Theatre/ The Theatre of Comedy Company – Bennetts Associates
- The Portland Collection – AECOM and Hugh Broughton Architects
- Wilton’s Music Hall – Max Fordham
We would like to wish all the nominees the best of luck.