PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE
Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
These Terms & Conditions apply between you, the user of www.clementwindows.co.uk (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) (“Web Site”) and Clement Windows Group (“we”), the owner and operator of this Web Site. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms & Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All Content included on the Web Site is the property of Clement Windows Group, our affiliates or its or their licensors. In these Terms & Conditions, “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Web Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Web Site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the Content.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Clement Windows Group.
- You are responsible for making all appropriate arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Web Site.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Web Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms & Conditions and that they comply with them.
- You may not use the Web Site for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Web Site or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Web Site;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; or
- to make, transmit or store electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must not misuse our Web Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Web Site, the server on which our Web Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Web Site. You must not attack our Web Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Web Site, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Web Site.
Links to Other Web Sites
- This Web Site may contain links to other web sites. Unless expressly stated, those web sites are not under the control of Clement Windows Group or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another web site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of those web sites themselves or of those in control of them.
No reliance on information
- The Content on our Web Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content on our Web Site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Web Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content on our Web Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Availability of the Web Site and Disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Clement Windows Group makes available through the Web Site (the “Service”) is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults, and we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Web Site or any Content on it, whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Clement Windows Group is under no obligation to update information on the Web Site.
- Whilst Clement Windows Group uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Web Site is secure and free of errors, viruses, bugs and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard. Users are responsible for configuring their information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Web Site. Users are responsible for their own security and that of their personal details and their computers and should use their own virus protection software.
- We do not guarantee that our Web Site, or any Content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to our Web Site is permitted on a temporary basis. Clement Windows Group accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site.
- Clement Windows Group reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Web Site including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available without notice. These Terms & Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Web Site unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions will: (a) limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clement Windows Group will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Web Site;
- use of or reliance on any Content displayed on our Web Site;
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Web Site or to your downloading of any Content on it or on any web site linked to it.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms & Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms & Conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These Terms & Conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Web Site from the date of publication. Users should check the Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms & Conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms & Conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms & Conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under or relating to these Terms & Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Clement Windows Group Details
- Clement Windows Group is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 9974229 whose registered address is Clement House, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 1HR and it operates the Web Site. The registered VAT number is 984924662. You can contact Clement Windows Group by email on email@example.com.